Turner Sign Systems solves business sign challenges. Located in Dallas-Fort Worth area, we specialize in company brand image, and helping businesses stand out.
We recently worked with Brinson Benefits, manufacturing and installing signage at their new location in North Richland Hills, TX.
Brinson Benefits believes that a benefits program should make your business better. It’s not about insurance, it’s about you, your employees and your business objectives. There are six ways Brinson measures success:
- Cost Control – To what extent are you experiencing reasonable (single-digit) renewal options each year?
- Communication – Do your employees see you as a great place to work? Do they know what is unique about your company, culture and values?
- Advocacy – Who is the advocate for your employees when it comes to quality health care delivery? What about claims and provider billing accuracy?
- Compliance – How does your company’s HR department mitigate compliance risks?
- Efficiency – Now is the time to manage HR differently. Have you improved efficiencies? Have you reduced unnecessary expenses? Does your HR department actively use Lean Six Sigma Principles?
- Wellness – Are you experiencing real clinical results with your wellness strategy? One of the best ways to reduce health care costs is to reduce the need for health care in the first place.
The Dallas Business Journal has also named Brinson Benefits as one of the best places to work in Dallas-Worth. Need additional information? Click here.
Turner Sign Systems is an experienced, well respected sign manufacturer located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex . We offer brand identity sign solutions to nationwide businesses in every industry. How can we help YOUR business stand out?